Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WB - Things that go bump in the... sky!

Go down

WB - Things that go bump in the... sky! Empty WB - Things that go bump in the... sky!

Post  DarkRequiem Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Ok, this is just the work of a man with little to do and lots of spare time. Just a simple deck that needs to be toyed with to check possible choices.
It resolves around Radiant, Archangel (MaJin's dread at a point in his Magic career Demon Angel). The other creatures are fliers, pumping him. And those that aren't can be enchanted with the Embraces to become fliers too. Soul Sculptor and Soltari Visionary are there as a means to control the opponent's board, same as Duress.
Then we have an "iffy" draw engine. I need to check how good Jayemdae and Fool's Tomes are since they can be expansive although this is, in a general way of speaking, a low cost deck. Same goes for Urza's Blueprints, a great card that might work well, even though its high cost. So, what I'm trying to say is that I'm still searching for the best draw engine.

With further ado I present you the deck:

LANDS - 22
11 Plains
11 Swamp

ARTIFACTS - 5
2 Jayemdae's Tome
2 Urza's Blueprints
1 Fool's Tome

SPELLS - 10
4 Duress
3 Serra's Embrace
3 Vampiric Embrace

CREATURES - 23
4 Blind Hunter
4 Mourning Thrull
4 Soltari Visionary
4 Welkin Hawk
3 Soul Sculptor
3 Wall of Souls
1 Radiant, Archangel

Post on the ideas, please. Anything that's an efficient black and/or white flying creature is welcome. As a note I haven't introduced either Fallen Angel or Fallen Ideal because I'm not working with tokens here. But if you remember any token ("en mass") generator that fits the deck, let me know. I can't remember none at the moment. Sad
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down