Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

3 posters

Go down

HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post  folgabil Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Happy Birhtday dear Miguel,

Happy birthday toooooooo YoUuUuUuUUuuuuu!
folgabil
folgabil

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty Re: HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post  Lim-Dul Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:09 pm

thank you!!!

I'm 34, some may say it is a big deal (I allready outlived Jesus Christ and he was God's son!!!), but actually I only feel 1 day older than I felt yesterday, this has been my way of thinking about it since I turned 30 (I never planned to live longer than that anyway), 1 day at the time.

Anyway as the oldest guy in the bunch here is my secret formula for a "long" life, balance: Balancing
eat your vegetables between your Mc Donald's meals;
1 after-sex cigarret can't kill you if the sex was good enough, if it wasn't next time try harder;
not worriyng won't make your troubles go away but will keep your mind clear to solve them;
try something new, "I did that!" will be your personallity curriculum vittae;
grab every chance to do something you love, most time you have to do things you hate;
Lim-Dul
Lim-Dul

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty Re: HAaaaaaaapppyyyyy Birth-Day to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post  DarkRequiem Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 am

Nice formula, man!

Oh, is it 34 already? I thought you weren't counting anymore. LOL
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum