Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguel Baptista

2 posters

Go down

Miguel Baptista Empty Miguel Baptista

Post  DarkRequiem Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Miguel Baptista
Legendary Enchantment

Miguel Baptista is red, black and blue.
Pay X when Miguel Baptista is played. Only Red Mana, Black Mana and Blue Mana can be spent this way.
When Miguel Baptista comes into play put a chaos counter on Miguel Baptista for each Red Mana, a putrefaction counter on Miguel Baptista for each Black Mana and a logic counter on Miguel Baptista for each Blue Mana spent this way.

2:RMana:: put into play under your control a Daughter of Chaos red creature token with a +1/+1 counter for each chaos counter on Miguel Baptista. You can’t control more than 2 tokens named Daughter of Chaos at once.
2:BMana:: until end of turn Miguel Baptista becomes a legendary black knight lich creature named Miguel Baptista, the Undead with a +2/+2 counter for each putrefaction counter on Miguel Baptista. Play this ability only anytime you could play a sorcery
2:UMana:: target player gains control of Miguel Baptista until end of turn.

At end of your turn lose half your life rounded up.

If you win the game you get to work for Miguel Baptista at Vodafone for X years where X is equal to the amount of logic counters on Miguel Baptista.
If you lose the game you become a Baptistama’s Servant for X years where X is equal to the rest of your life plus the amount of logic counters on Miguel Baptista.

Miguel Baptista’s abilities are controlled by the player who controls it unless Maria João is present in which case she gains control of them.

“The books are to be read and studied, not burnt to ashes!!!” – The lich Miguel Baptista, the Undead to Inês and Sara, original Daughters of Chaos.
“You’ll be my servant until the end of your days and beyond!!!” – The lich Miguel Baptista, the Undead to Baptistama’s Servant.
“Magic, o caraças!!! Vai mas é dar banho às minhocas!!!” – Maria João to the lich Miguel Baptista, the Undead.
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Miguel Baptista Empty Re: Miguel Baptista

Post  Lim-Dul Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:17 pm

DR, you really have a lot of spare time on your hands!!!
the card description text is great, and it does resemble my life.

BTW the line in portuguese language stands for something like:
"Magic my ass!!! Go bathe the wurms (friendly term for my 2 daughters, Inês and Sara)!!! stated by Maria João (my wife) on a bad humor
Lim-Dul
Lim-Dul

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRequiem Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:44 am

Yes, I do have lots of spare time. *sigh*
Still, I thought it to be a cool thing for you to laugh a bit while at work. I know the stress that our work can be and a good stress reliever is always welcome. Besides, anything for a friend's LOL Eheh.

As for the text, I was like... Ok, I have these three and they all look cool. Which to use, which to use? Ah, the card has 3 colours, 3 different types of counters, 3 different effects... So, yes, it needs 3 different flavour texts. LOL!
Anyway, I hate blue but I love what I came up with on the blue effect. When the game's about to win offer the card to your opponent and it doesn't matter if you win or lose the game. The slave will be yours anyway. LOL! Very Happy

Olga thought that the text was too long for a card (yes, there are programs that allow you to put text into a card's textbox) but I was... Bah! I don't feel like screwing the rules for the textbox's sake!!! So instead of receiving a pretty Magic card with a personal expansion symbol and all... You received this. Shame on me it is a way too broken card though. Pure Evil
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lim-Dul Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

shame on you, or where you just afraid that I might actually put it in a deck and play it on you? LOL
Lim-Dul
Lim-Dul

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRequiem Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:10 pm

I fear nothing. Becoming Evil
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin