Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R - The deck, the deck, the deck is on fire, we don't need no water let the...

Go down

R - The deck, the deck, the deck is on fire, we don't need no water let the... Empty R - The deck, the deck, the deck is on fire, we don't need no water let the...

Post  DarkRequiem Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Today my "let it burn" deck was tested for the first time, being pitted against a white and red deck coming straight of some lost Boros Garrison.
Even though it lost the first game, my deck behaved properly on the second game and it even untied on the third, making it a 2-1 win.
I believe that the first loss happened mainly because I didn't knew how to properly play the deck and didn't knew what my opponent had packed, forcing me to play in an awkward way. With the other two games I understood that this deck doesn't fear damage, taking some and then repaying tenfold.
It is a somewhat fast deck, specially with the right hand: playing a dragon on the 3rd turn is always cool.

All in all, the deck proved to be fast if needed be but also really painful in the long run.
I'm considering a 4th Seething Song to increase chances of getting one early in the game and Desert/Keldon Megaliths. I need to check availability though.
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down