Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know this thread is misplaced! .... where to go?

2 posters

Go down

i know this thread is misplaced! .... where to go? Empty i know this thread is misplaced! .... where to go?

Post  folgabil Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 am

isn't the "savra" and "creakwood liege" combination lovely??

together with some grave pact to seal the deal..

I like elves but standard elf decks are boring.. a control deck with that as a core wouldn't be nice?
All this also works well with some carrion feeders. And there should be some wirewood elves to be able to bring savra to you anytime.. And then of course, Golgari Germination so that everything can be used twice.. Although I do not love the choice, I have some Woebearers, expensive zombies to brign my dead back. But mana is no prob, full Llanowar elves, and 2 Farhaven which can get saced with no guilt after, and to get the cards flowing Elvish Visionary. Those last two work great tbh with the woebearer zombies. Still they are fat, expensive and ugly. . . What else... Oh, yes, and a little tinge of spore frogs instead of moment's peace, because my deck is unstable and i can use the extra round.
folgabil
folgabil

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

i know this thread is misplaced! .... where to go? Empty Re: i know this thread is misplaced! .... where to go?

Post  DarkRequiem Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:04 am

Where to go? Well, under the casual decks area where you post the whole deck and then those comments. Razz

I WANT TO SEE YOUR DECKS, PEOPLE!!!! Why am I the only one showing mine? *sad*
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum