Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GW - The Enchantress Rule

Go down

GW - The Enchantress Rule Empty GW - The Enchantress Rule

Post  DarkRequiem Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm

This is a combo deck designed to either duel slow decks or fight in multiplayer games since it usually only allows me to do anything good from the 3rd/4th turn onwards. Yet, once it starts moving...
It has lots of things, from card draw through the Enchantresses (Mesa, Argothian, Femeref and Verduran) to life gain (Windbrisk Raptor, Oracle of Nectars, Loxodon Warhammer, Armadillo Cloak, Angelic Chorus and Beacon of Immortality), tutorial (Academy Rector and Endless Horizons), real beatsticks (Serra Avatar, Yavimaya Enchantress and either Femeref Enchantress or Oracle of Nectars with Shield of the Oversoul), token creation (Polenbright Wings) and the ultimate combos (Angelic Chorus & Phyrexian Processor, Femeref Enchantress and Enchanted Evening, Yavimaya Enchantress and once more Enchanted Evening, and the ultimate protective combo that can be enhanced by any of the following combined between them; Fountain Watch, Privileged Position, Greater Auramancy and Enchanted Evening).

Deck:
LANDS - 23
9 Plains
7 Forest
2 Saltcrusted Steppe
2 Selesnya Sanctuary
1 Brushland
1 Sapseep Forest
1 Serra's Sanctum

ARTIFACTS - 2
1 Loxodon Warhammer
1 Phyrexian Processor

CREATURES - 17
4 Verduran Enchantress
3 Yavimaya Enchantress
2 Femeref Enchantress
2 Oracle of Nectars
1 Academy Rector
1 Argothian Enchantress
1 Fountain Watch
1 Mesa Enchantress
1 Serra Avatar
1 Windbrisk Raptor

SPELLS - 23
4 Shield of the Oversoul
3 Armadillo Cloak
3 Rancor
2 Endless Horizons
2 Glorious Anthem
2 Serra's Blessing
1 Angelic Chorus
1 Beacon of Immortality
1 Enchanted Evening
1 Greater Auramancy
1 Mirari's Wake
1 Pollenbright Wings
1 Privileged Position

I'm allowing this deck to go wild with 65 cards since it has a huge draw engine attached to it. That's the same reason why I leave so many of these at a 1 count.
Not sure if I should add Augury Adept to it, though. It can be a mean stick if given flying.
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

GW - The Enchantress Rule Empty Re: GW - The Enchantress Rule

Post  DarkRequiem Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Edited the deck:

+1 Sapseed Forest
+1 Aura Shards
+1 Prismatic Omen
+1 Wilt-Leaf Liege
-1 Fountain Watch
-1 Loxodon Warhammer
-1 Greater Auromancy
-1 Plains

I noticed that Playing Greater Auromancy, Fountain Watch and Enchanted Evening in one deck would lead to a complete waste of effort since I wouldn't be able to enchant my own creatures anymore. So these were removed and I added Prismatic Omen instead since it is the best mana fixer ever created and Aura Shards which should play perfectly with Pollenbright Wings.
I'm also thinking about including Cream of the Crop but I'm not so sure about this change.
As for the Wilt-Leaf Liege, I'm just testing it on the place of Loxodon Warhammer. Not sure if I'll keep it here though.
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down