Magic 4 Non-Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses

2 posters

Go down

Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses Empty Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses

Post  DarkRequiem Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:39 am

Hi there.

Once again I came up with a black deck. This time a tribal one working around zombies.
Even though it misses several of the best zombies (but only because I don't own them) and the count on some of them might be too low, this deck has been tested and thoroughly improved in the last days, smoothing the mana curve and making it a little bit more aggressive.
In it you can see reanimation (these guys are the walking dead, they NEVER rest!!!), lots of tutoring, in "your face" pain delivery and some aggressive waves of winnie turned monstrosity with several neat combos in it.
More testing to this deck will be done in the next days since there's a gaming session scheduled for next Wednesday.

So, here we have, my Walking Corpses:

LANDS: 20
16 Swamp
2 Spawning Pool
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Volrath's Stronghold

SPELLS: 4
3 Dark Ritual
1 Songs of the Damned

CREATURES: 36
4 Carnophage
4 Festering Goblin
3 Corpse Harvester
3 Death Baron
3 Grave Defiler
3 Visceral Dragger
3 Withered Wretch
2 Carrion Feeder
2 Gempalm Polluter
2 Infectious Host
2 Vengeful Dead
2 Zombie Master
1 Lord of the Undead
1 Soulless One
1 Zombie Trailblazer

As it stands, this deck values a little bit less than 50€ with a smooth mana curve ranging from 1 to 5 cmc where most spells cost 1 cmc (14 spells), 4 of them being mana sources!
I'm still considering the inclusion of things like Gutless Ghoul, Shepherd of Rot, Infectious Horror, Noxious Ghoul or Undead Gladiator...
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses Empty Re: Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses

Post  Lim-Dul Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 am

it's a quite powerful agro black and I think you should give the horror from conflux a chance
Lim-Dul
Lim-Dul

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses Empty Re: Tribal B Zombie - Zombies, Walking Corpses

Post  DarkRequiem Wed May 06, 2009 4:37 am

The deck has changed a little bit. I might post the new version tomorrow or the day after. Smile
DarkRequiem
DarkRequiem
Admin

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://magic4nongeeks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down